|Izzy wearing almost all of her bday gifts!|
To my sweet Izzy,
I don't even know where to begin with you, which is a good thing. You're such a sweet, crazy, compassionate, emotional little girl. You're getting a little more mature everyday & it's so much fun to see how you change daily.
A few things about you:
- You like to talk in 3rd person. Always. No exceptions. "Izzy will do that. Do you want Izzy's help? Izzy will go with you, ok?"
- If someone asks your full name, you always say Gwendolyn Watson Izzy. I'm wondering if you think "Izzy" is your last name.
- Daddy used to call you "little monster" but once you understood what a monster was, you told him "I'm not a monster, I'm sweet Izzy!"
- You love to dance. If a song comes on tv, you just get up & dance and shake it! You have your own dance moves & you're really not that bad!
- You love to sing. You know almost all the words to all the popular songs on the radio. If you don't know the words you just kind of hum along to the song until they get to words you know. You love Selena Gomez, Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas, Taylor Swift, the song Stereo Heart & Rolling in the Deep.
- You're an excellent helper. You always volunteer to swiffer, help fold laundry, dry dishes, wipe off the table, make your bed, take the dogs out & set the table. You even volunteer to say prayer every night for dinner.
- You talk with a little twang on certain words you say. Still not sure where that comes from but you like to draaaaw out words, giving them more syllables than are already there. (That's actually one of my favorites about you.) :-)
- Bed time: You decide who should put you to bed by rubbing your chin in contemplation. You think it's hilarious! Prayers. Lights out.
You: When will the sun be up?
Me: In 8 hours. (we just made up that time)
You: Why is it always 8 hours?
Me: Because you go to bed every day at the same time.
You: Oh, ok. Well, what if it doesn't come up?
Me: It'll always come up. Good night. :-)
Honestly, I can't even break the surface on describing exactly who you are. To know you is to love you. I get so many compliments on how sweet you are to everyone & it truly makes my heart smile.
I love you sweet girl,
p.s. Sorry I'm posting this a week late...it's been a busy week.